The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #103


Hi Friends! It's that time again, for another Shabby Tea Room Challenge :-)

This week our Shabby Hostess is Fran! And the  challenge is:

Create a card/project using Navy/blues & Neutrels with a distressed element

This has to be one of my favorite Inspirational photos to date! I absolutely LOVE it!!!
Our sponsor this week is Little Darlings Rubber Stamps and here's here's the image I had to work with  this week:-) Going for a ride The lucky winner will receive 1 stamp set!!!!


For this card I sanded the cardstock to distress. I stamped a few different images randomly. I know it's hard to see but at the bottom I stamped in a blue for a sutle look. then I started piling on the goodies :-)for  a collage look. I colored the image in with colored pencils and mineral spirits.




This week Guest Designer is  Amelia Breytenbach and her blog is  http://otomys.wordpress.com/ our month long Guest Designer is Joanna Munster!! Stop by their blogs and show them some love :-)
 
Hope you are able to join along! Please be sure to visit the Shabby Tea Room for COMPLETE challenge details and for some wonderful inspiration visit the entire DT:


Have a great week! Hugs, Char

14 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

I absolutely LOVE that inspiration photo, too! And what a fabulous card you made, Char! Such a sweet little image and I adore your layering and collage style. :)

Sandy said...

I just gotta learn how you do this Char. I know if I starting piling on stuff (no matter how nice the stuff is) it would not look anything like yours. It would look like stuff piled on top of stuff. It takes talent to pile right and I love the way you do it!!
Sandy

Mar said...

So cute and love all the layers!

Maria said...

Gorgeous tones of blue on your card, Char! Little girl image is too CUTE! Love all the elements you added...great job! Take care and have a wonderful week!!:-))

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So beautiful Charlene, I love that cute image and all the beautiful layers!!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Love that background. Very pretty and love the shabby and lace too!

Teresa said...

Fabulous card and beautiful blog too. Thanks for visiting my blog today and leaving such a lovely comment.
Hugs Teresa xx

purple_pea_fran said...

Just gorgeous, Char! Such a wonderful picture isn't it? :) Fran x

danni reid said...

LOVE the inspo pic and this card is just gorgeous, love what you did with the image♥

Deanna said...

So pretty Char!

Suzanne said...

Seriously you are the queen of layers! Love it to pieces(;
Have a fabulous weekend!xoxoxo

Christie said...

Gorgeous! Of course! What else would I expect when I visit your blog? You're amazing!

Meg Giroux said...

Oh my gosh! This is just too cute!!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

That inspo photo is so cute and your card does it justice!!! Such cute cute cuteness :)