The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #101 Hi Ho Cherry O !

Hi !! I hope you had a wonderful weekend? Mine was nice and quiet. I got alot of scrapping done :-) I made a nice stew as it's finally raining a bit here,  and I have been so cold, it just sounded good :-)

The Shabby Tea Room is having a DT call!!! Scroll down to see the details :-)

This week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room is :

Create a card/project featuring cherries for National Cherry Month and Sherri is your Shabby Hostess and she picked out this adorable basket filled with my favorite fruit!


And here's my card this week. Our sweet sponsor is My Time Made Easy and the gingham paper with the sweet cherries is their paper and it's called Farmhouse Fresh. This week's lucky winner will receive 1 template, papers & digi set. WOW that
is so generous! I LOVE all their wonderful products!!


This week's Guest Designer is  Teresa Kline and our monthly Designer is  Joanna Munster. Be sure to stop by their blogs and check out their wonderful cards!!

Hope you are able to join along! Please be sure to visit the Shabby Tea Room for COMPLETE challenge details and for some wonderful inspiration visit the entire DT:


Thank you for stopping by! Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Yum - you know I love your stuff pretty lady -- I have NEVER been interested in being a DT but I tell you one thing, if I could make stuff this pretty I sure would try!!!!
Sandy

Mar said...

So cute Char! Who makes that btterfly? Happy Monday!! Mar

BabyBokChoy said...

That photo is absolutely sensational and so is your card!!!! Oh summer come come come!!! It so makes me wish for these delicious cherries!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, what a great card, Char! LOOK at all those fabby layers! LOVE those cherries and love that fancy butterfly!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Ohhhhhh so very pretty Char!

Christie said...

Seriously cool! I LOVE cherries!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!