Pretty Palettes Color Challenge # 46

Hi Everyone! It's that time again! Another color challenge over at My Time made Easy! Here's the colors this week! Pretty bright huh?


And here's my card. I used Pop some fun digi paper and those buttons from Papertrey matched perfectly! It's the perfect card to add movie bucks inside...which is what I'm going to do for a friend :-)


I hope you have some time to play around! And if you have some time pop on over to MTME and see all the new  pretty templates and paper in their store!

Thanks for stopping by! HUgs, Char

6 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Oh I love this card Char! The paper is used so nicely and I love the idea of using the card to include a movie gift! Love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

What an adorable card, Char! Love the movie theme! And SO love what you did with the tickets and buttons. Totally rocked this fun color scheme, my friend!

Mar said...

So cute Char! I love the colors and the ticket/movie theme!

Sandy said...

I love buttons and I love popcorn - once again you have make such s neat card - you mix things up so well!!
Sandy

BabyBokChoy said...

This is absolutely wonderful! I am ready for some popcorns from the movie theater NOW :)

Deanna said...

Wow, you rocked that color combo!