My Time Made Easy Pretty Paper Pallettes #48

Hi sweet blogging friends! I hope your having a great weekend so far? I've been hanging out at home scrappin'scrappin'scrappin!!! The mailman delivered  the new line of Dear Lizzy (Wasn't that nice of him :-))  I made a few cards today and will be  back tomorrow with some cards from this new line called Neapolitan

I'd like to welcome Mary Vogel to our Pretty Palette team. Please visit her blog and welcome her to the team!

This weeks color combo at My Time Made Easy Pretty Palettes is :



And here's my card. I used Romance paper for my card this week. The cardstock is ran thru my tim Holts wood embossing folder and I painted the edges with white paint. I fussy cut the flowers out of  the floral paper in this collection. The frame is cut with my Cricut using and edging cartridge.



Thanks for stopping by! It sure makes my day! :-) Hugs, Char

4 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty Char! I love the distressing and that great frame! Great use of the papers!

Mar said...

So pretty! Love the fussy flowers and the colors!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! Love how you used this color combo, Char! Such fun and unique flowers. Looks great mixed with the wood-grain.

Deanna said...

Love it!