HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! What are your plans for your sweetheart day? Last year my cousin sent me a box of scrap booking supplies and in it was a Hello Kitty Sizzix die . I didn't have a need for it at the time but low and behold me granddaughter's LOVE Hello Kitty, so I made them each a wall hanging.


I couldn't get a good picture because of the rain but here it is framed. I can't wait to give them to the girls tomorrow!


The girls are my sweethearts this year :-) and whatever your plans I hope you have a wonderful day!!! Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, what absolutely adorable Valentine's gifts, Char! SO sweet! I know the girls are going to love these. :) My kiddos are my sweethearts this year, too. Hope you have a wonderful day, my friend!

Lisa Dorsey said...

So very sweet Char! I bet they are going to adore it!

mar said...

Tooooo cute!! They will love it!!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

OHHHH they are gonna love these! perfect for a little girl!

Heidi said...

So very cute char! I am sure they will love it and be sooo surprised-such lucky girls!

Happy Valentines Day to you!

Jona Panesa said...

happy valentines Char!!!

Annette said...

What an adorable gift for your grandkids!! A sweet and handmade gift that they will cherish forever! Hope you have a wonderful day! hugs, Annette

Christie said...

Too cute! Were the girls excited?

Happy Valentines day (a day late)!

xoxo

BabyBokChoy said...

oh yes, this is PRECIOUS and totally cute. I personally love HELLO KITTY :)

Anabelle O'Malley said...

This is so sweet!!What a fun little gift! I love your Tea Room card below, too. :)

Deanna said...

Adorable!