Bless your little Heart

Hi ! I hope your having a great day! It's Friday!! Yeah!! Just a quick pop in to say hi and share this little banner card...:-) I've been a busy lil' scrapper :-) . And tomorrow I'm going to Heidi's get together to scrap ! Should be fun!!



I really love this line by OA...Farmhouse...I think it's so pretty. When I was in Chico last week I made a bunch of card shapes on Karen's Accucut and I thought it would be fun to make a banner card. And when I was done I'm not so sure I like the shape for a card...Jury's out...what do you think?

Have a great weekend! Hugs, Char

8 comments:

Regan said...

shuuut up

I love love love this

did you need my address?

Geri said...

I may be a little undecided on the banner shape, but I sure to love your pretty layers!! I have just a little bit from this line and absolutely love it...especially that grey gingham!!

Mar said...

So cute Char! I love all the layers!

Lisa Dorsey said...

What a cool shape for that card and love all the great goodies on here!

Sherry Wright said...

This is so stinkin gorgeous!! I adore that line and could use it for everything. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

I always love shaped cards, and I think this one is absolutely adorable, Char! Such great papers and combo of goodies you used, too!

Sandy said...

Yum!!!!! How do you do this - I think this is grand - really grand!!
Sandy

Deanna said...

Wow, amazing!