STORYTELLER & PRETTY PARTY SNEAK PEEK

Hi friends! I want to start off by saying Thank You for the congrats! It means alot to me! I'm still on cloud 9 :-) When I saw what's comming out at CHA WOW~!!!!!!!! O.K. Do you ever get giddy looking at paper and your stomach gets butterflies? That's how I felt when I saw this new paper from Crate called Pretty Party! Inspired by vintage magazines and sewing patterns, this collection is THE SWEETEST EVER!!! Here's a sneak  peek!








And look at this new line called storyteller. It's positively wonderful for all those events in your life you want to document! Here it is !





And can I say I'm terribly excited to get some into my hands and start playing!! Be sure and stop by Crate Paper's blog for a chance to win this line! Crate Paper

Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Char

8 comments:

Regan said...

i NEED this

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I want that too!!!!

Deanna said...

Stunning!
Can't wait to get some of these in my hands!

Annette said...

So pretty!! So many gorgeous things to create with, can't wait to see your projects using it!

Annette said...

So pretty!! So many gorgeous things to create with, can't wait to see your projects using it!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

ohhh ohhhh love that first one! yummm. congrats congrats congrats toooo you Char!!!!!! U are gonna rawkkkk that crate! cherry

Christie said...

OH MY GOSH! I want ALL of this!!! You're so lucky that you get (have) to play with it!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, these are going to be must-haves for sure! I can totally relate to the happy tummy nerves for new goodies, Char! I've got them for you with this awesome new stuff! Cannot wait to see what you create with it!