The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #99 Love is in the Air

Hi and a happy Monday to you sweet blogging friends! It was a whirlwind of a weekend that started on Thursday. It started with going to a concert to see Easton  Corbin. He is the 1st male artist in 17 years to have 2 hit singles. I'm a little more country then that . I have to admit that I don't care for country music, but it was a good concert. At dinner I met this lady and her husband and they won a meet and greet back stage pass with Easton, but later on I saw her and she wasn't feeling good and they gave me and my friend the backstage tickets. So I met him and had my picture taken with him...He's a sweet young kid who doesn't look a day over 24.  Then I drove to Chico and went to my fav scrapbook store. Came home and went to Sacramento  the next day on the spur of the moment and went to Hobby Lobby. I've never been to one before  I was on Brain overload in there!! Cool Store! We just got one in Sacramento back in October. Then on to Greet Tangerines...which is the biggest scrapbook store in Northern California. WOW!!! A great day!! But my pocket book is definitely alot lighter :-)!!


This week at The Shabby tea Room I'm the host and here is the inspiration picture I chose. I just fell in love with this picture when I saw it :-) The sweet mail backpack, the cure heart arrangement in the table, and the cute red boots....it looks so adorable and quaint!

I hope you can play along this week! Here's the challenge:

Using the photo colors make a Valentine's & include one "Mail and/or postage" item


Here's my card. The stamped frame is from our sweet sponsor this week...Just Rite Stamps!!!  I just love this new stamp set ! It's called "Your special day Medallion labels" and you can find it Here



The little ribbon is a new punch from fiskers for Jenni Bowlin and you can find it Here The number card and sweet girl are from Bety's etsy store. I cut the card out with my Silhouette.


This week's Guest Designer is Rima Timm and our monthly Guest Designer is Pattie Goldman, I enjoyed seeing your cards this month Pattie!!

And be sure and check out all the Shabby Girls cards this week :-)


Have a great week! Hugs, Char


15 comments:

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

Geri said...

Love this Char!! And that inspiration photo is wonderful. I'm gonna have to make some time to play!!

Mar said...

I love this card char !!!! It's so darling!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sounds like you had a very fun and very packed weekend, Char! I SO want to go to that scrapbook store in CA sometime. I'm going to have to look it up and see if I can manage a visit next summer. :)
LOVE your adorable Tea Room card! That sweet little girl is just the cutest thing. Love the fun punched edging and the stamping, too.

Christie said...

So cute, Char! The little girl is adorable.
Wish I could've been scrapbook shopping with you in Cali! I miss PSB and all the fun goodies in Sac too.
Miss you!
xoxo

by Dominikana said...

sweet card! and the little sweet girl :))

Sasha Farina said...

that is absolutely beautiful!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Such a sweet card Char!

Jona Panesa said...

this is so lovely Char!!! loved this.

Sandy said...

Beautiful Char! You know when you are very young, your tummy looks like this cute little girl and then when you get old like me, your tummy looks like that again! Oh woe is me, I don't think I could ever get to a scrapbook store in California. I love your style as you well know!!
Sandy

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card Char. Love the sweet images, the colors... the ticket looks great! :o)

Annette said...

What a fun time you had!! The big scrapbook store sounds awesome!! Your card is so sweet, the little girl image is adorable! Hope you have a lovely day! Hugs, Annette

BabyBokChoy said...

it is seriously completly adorable, so so soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Sweet and adorable card for the Tea Room this week! Love all the hearts and border! Great job, Char! Take care, hugs!

Ellen said...

Such a darling card! I just love it!