The Shabby Tea Room Challenge # 98 'Sparkly & Bright'

HI! And a happy Monday to you! This weekend was my sweet daughter's birthday,  and  my sweet Daughter-In-Laws birthday too! I'm so blessed to have a great DIL! She's a great mom to my grandkids:-) .WOW time flies! My daughter turned 30...I can't believe I have a 30 year old!! She was taking it hard but I think she realized we can't stop it....so enjoy lol! She has turned into the most beautiful, sweet, caring adult and her laugh is contagious. She always has a smile on her face for all. I'm so so proud of the person she is :-) I saw the grand kids this weekend and as always they are the cutest!!! Jasmine drew me a Mickey mouse picture..because she know grandma LOVES Mickey! And Liberty and I read a book. It rained here all weekend...I mean poured! But, we needed it so bad...Were far behind this year. I hope you have a great week!

I'm back this week to share this week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room. This week's photo inspiration comes from Debbie, this week's hostess! I just love this picture it's so pretty!!

And the challenge is to :
create card/project using white, cream, silver, neutrals w/a splash of pink


Here's my card! I kept it simple as I wanted the bride's dress to stand out. The hearts in the background are cut with my Cricut. And the circles are cut with my Silhoutte. I haven't had alot of time to play with it, but what time I have had....I'm loving it! I love this little bride and groom they are so so precious! They are from this week's sponsor Digi Doodle Shop and you can find it Here . This week's winner will receive a $10.00 gift certificate towards some stamps!!!




This week's Guest Designer is Kristi Schurr and our monthly Guest Designer is Pattie Goldman pleas be sure to stop by and see their wonderful creations!

And also be sure to stop by the Shabby Tea Room DT too :-)

Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Melissa Bove
Sheri Holt
Fran Westmoreland
Cindy Holshouser

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful week!!!! Hugs, Char




10 comments:

Deanna said...

Adorable!

Audrey Pettit said...

I am SO loving pink and gray together lately. Seems I can't stay away from those two colors, so of course this card is right up my alley! LOVE the fun die cuts here, and what a cutie pie image. This is just as sweet as can be, Char!
Sounds like you had a very lovely weekend filled with lots of sweet family time. How wonderful!

Christie said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter and DIL! Love the card Char, so cute!

Mar said...

I love the grey and pink with the circle in the background! Awesome card Char! Mar

BabyBokChoy said...

I would say, totally beautiful and sparkly and bright :) Adorable stuff!

Lisa Dorsey said...

So very sweet Char!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute image and a lovely card with pretty, soft colors!

Annette said...

Happy belated birthday to your DIL and daughter!! LOVE your card, the image is adorable and I love the soft colors!! Hugs, Annette :)

Maria said...

Oh, that is one darling wedding image! A very lovely card! Happy birthday to your daughter and DIL...take care!

Sandy said...

Beautiful card and very sweet image!
Sandy