The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #97 Gorgeous Gateaux

Hi sweet blogging friends!! How about another challenge from The Shabby Tea Room? This week's beautiful challenge and picture comes from Fran


The challenge this week is to :

Create a card / project using the colours Grey,Lilac, Peach & Pink plus lace and metal embellishment.



I decided to use a new doily stamp as the background on the Kraft paper as it stands out more. and that little flower bouquet is from this week's sponsor bugaboo stamps and I used their wedding-rose-bouquet. The picture turned out a little brighter then what the card looks like in person, but I promise I used peach in the flowers lol! For the metal embellishment I used a paper clip from Tom Holtz. The pink paper in the background is LYB.

The prize this week from Bugaboo stamps is 7 digi stamps! WOW they have the cutest stamps!!!

This week's Guest Designer is Geri Freeman and I am a big fan of her work and excited to see what she creates!! And our Monthly Guest Designer is Pattie Goldman who I am also a big fan of! So go check out their fabulous work and while your visiting be sure and check out the other Shabby DT"s creations too :-)

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon :-) Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Yogi said...

lovely card. Pretty use of the elements.
Can you tell me who the doily stamp is by?
Thanks a bunch. Have a great day

Christie said...

So great! Love this card! Love the lace tucked in...totally have to do that!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, this is fabulous, Char! I LOVE this design. The doily stamping on the kraft is fantastic. Love the fancy edging and your use of this color palette, too.

Joanne O'Brien said...

Great card! I would love to have the doily stamp. Where can I get it?

Lisa Young said...

Beautiful card, and I love the doily stamp!!! Lovely design!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

So, so beautiful Char!!

HUGE congrats on Crate Paper too!!

Mar said...

Wonderful card Char! I love all the layers! Mar

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh, I just love the lace and twine on this card Char!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous Char! I love that doily stamp! Great job with the challenge!

Sandy said...

Big sigh - wonder if I can borrow some of your talent. Stunning work!!
sandy