The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #96 Vintage Boudoir

Hi!!! and a Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a great weeend? I did :-) But they always go to fast. I ran a bunch of errands on Saturday and Sunday I cleaned house and finished up some errands...I didn't sit at my crafting table once ...and that felt very weird....lol!!! The weather is unseasonably warm...Sunday was 70! Now we are8 inchs below average this year in rain and I feel sorry for the ski resort...I don't think it's even opened yet :-(  But I do LOVE the sun conbined with the cooler weather. !

Well, let's get on with this week's challenge :-)

The challenge is to:
Creat a card/project using the colors in the inspiration photo and one item related to sewing.

This week's Inspiration picture comes from Cindy!

 And here's my take:



This week's sponsor to The ShabbyTea Room is  Tiffany Doodles and I used Labels 3 for my card this week! Tiffany designs all her digital stamps and they are wonderful!! Tiffant is giving away 4 prizes this week! Grand prize - 10 digis, 1st place - 6 digis, 2nd place - 4 digis, 3rd place - 2 digis.!! WOW


I stamped the bottom of my card with a banner stamp from MME and the cardstock is embossed, painted and sanded. The patterned paper is from Bety's shop . I just love to make Valentine cards! My favorite is Halloween...but Valentines runs a close second.

This week's Guest designer is Joanna Munster and our monthly Guest Designer is Pattie Goldman !

Be sure and stop by the other Shabby Gorls blog and see what they have created this week!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Melissa Bove
Cindy Holhouser
Fran Westmoreland
Sheri Holt

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Wishing you all a wonderful week!

11 comments:

Christie said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!!!! What a cute banner stamp. I love all the little details.

xoxo

Regan said...

wow Char- thats fantastic!

Mar said...

Awesome char!!!!!!

Deanna said...

Gasp, amazing!

Mickey's Craft World said...

Charlene, Thanks for visiting my blog. I love this card...beautiful!!

Hugs,
Mickey

Cherry's Jubilee said...

This is sooo beautiful...shabby and soft. cherry

Audrey Pettit said...

Stunning! Wow, you are SO fabulous, Char!

BabyBokChoy said...

Look at it! I tell ya, from cutesy adorable to vintage shabby chic, amazing range you have Char!!!!

Sandy said...

Wonderful, wonderful, absolutely grand!!!! Did I say I love your work!!
Of curse I did!!!!
Sandy

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful Charlene as always :) x

Maria said...

Stunning card! Love the banner, dress form, and ribbon!!!