For the shabby Tea Room Challenge go here

I'm a Crate Paper Girl! 

 To say I am beyond thrilled would be an understatement!

I'm giddy - Beyond!!!

I'm so honored!!! Truly!!!

A dream come true - yes !!!!  As you know they are my favorite! :-)

I feel so truly blessed to have been asked. I am feeling like it's going to be a wonderful year!! I can't wait to see what they have in store for us to create with....but I'm absolutely sure it's fantastic!!! If you look closly Christine has added a peek at the new line :-) Thank You Crate!!!

Make sure you head on over to the Crate Paper Blog and welcome all the talented  ladies who will be on  the team with me :-) I have admired these ladies for so long! I cannot wait to work with this talented group! Thank YOU again for your continued support and kind words!  It means the world to me!! :-)

And now,  as promised here's the winner of my blog giveaway! It's funny...when I did this giveaway I had no clue I was going to be on Crate's DT and the date I picked for the winner day coincides with the day I get to post my happy post!

The winner is.......

True Random Number Generator
Congrats Sandy!!! Your the winner of Crate Papers newest line ...."Paper Hearts" and Papertrey key die cut! Yeah!! Please E-mail me your address so I can get your goodies out to you!Thanks to all that played! I had so much fun reading all your comments and wish I wish I had enough for everyone to win!

Hugs, Char

22 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

WOOOOOOOT! What FABULOUS news, Char! I'm so, so, so stinking happy and excited for you! Cannot wait to see all your fabulous Crate projects over the next year!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Big congrats! Love you work!

Heidi said...

A HUGE Shout of CONGRATS Char! I am overjoyed with excitment for you as you know! You will do them proud-they are sooo lucky to have you as part of thier team!

BabyBokChoy said...

Congrats Char, that's wonderful news!!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Congrats, Char!!! I can't wait to see what you will create with all of the wonderful new goodies. So excited to be working with you. ♥

danni reid said...

so, so, so happy for you Char, you will absolutely continue to ROCK the Crate my sweet friend♥

Maria said...

Wow!!! Congrats on your awesome news to design for Crate Paper! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects with their line!

Maria said...

Wow!!! Congrats on your awesome news to design for Crate Paper! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects with their line!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats.......I am so very Happy for you.....Fabulous News!!!!

I have missed you sweet friend...wishing you a Fabulous Day!!!

Geri said...

Charlene...I'm dancing a happy little jig for you! What wonderful news...so, so excited for you!!!!

Regan said...

OMG Char that is the best news ever---you will be an amzing addition!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh congrats Char! I love Crate Paper! So happy for you!

Karen Thurman said...

I'm SOOO happy for you...what a perfect fit!!! They are going to love you!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Big Big congrats dear Char on your Crate Paper design team!!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

Congratulations Charlene!! I can't wait to get to know you better!

Cindy Holshouser said...

Congrats Char!

Daniela Dobson said...

I just saw the news!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you. Congrats!!!

Sandy said...

Congratulations sweet lady - honor well deserved - you know how much I adore you beautiful work and will follow you to the grave and back. Today is my luck day - or was it yesterday LOL! Thanks a bunch sugar!! Winning is sooooo much fun!!
sandy

Christie said...

Wow! WOW! WOW!!!!

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

Suzanne said...

Huge Congratulations my friend!!!!!! So over the moon excited to see you on the Crate Team. You are one talented crafter, and wow me every time I see your work! Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. sorry for my delay in commenting. (;

Deanna said...

Wow what a great fit for you! Congrats you deserve it!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Wow! Just seeing this now Char! Congratulations! That is awesome! They are lucky to have you!

hugs...
Melissa