Hi sweet blogging friends! I hope your having a wonderful day!
I wanted to share this week's challenge going on over at My Time Made Easy Pretty Pallette

The challenge is to use these colors :


I embossed some pink cardstock with a Sizzix embossing folder I picked up at Michael's last year. then I ran some white ink over the top. The doily punch is from EK and I love it! The heart is from MMTE. I cut the circles in the background with my Silhoutte and the flower is Crate Paper.


Have a great week! And thanks for visiting me. I so so appreciate it :-) Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow that was atough one but you did it amazing!

Jacki Randolph said...

Beautiful! Love your card!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet color combo! You totally nailed it, Char! This is fabulous. :)

Christie said...

So fun! I love the laced cardstock tucked under the ribbon!

Sandy said...

I love this - this is your style that I absolutely fell in love with. Dream on Sandy - one day I will make something that looks kinda like this!!!
Sandy

Lisa Kind said...

I can't believe I didn't comment on this pretty card last week! So sorry! I love the way you used the colors and the heart as the focal point. Just so cheery and pretty!