hang In There....

Hi! I'm back to share more Crate Paper :-) Are you tired of it yet? No you say :-) Good because I'm absolutely sure I'm not done creating with it yet :-) The stamps and hearts are from a Company called Wplus9 I really love their products. The ink is papertrey and that's about it!

I'm entering this card  at Simon Says Stamp and the challenge is:

NEW SOMETHING ,,,,It can be for any occasion that is NEW - new baby, new house, new car, new year, USE something NEW... and I thought it would be a great card to give someone who needs a "Fresh start " :-)



Thanks for stopping by and Have a great day!!! Char

11 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how adorable, Char! You are doing such gorgeous things with this Crate collection! LOVE the paper and the pom pom trim, and how cool they way you made the heart banner. Love this!
And I totally agree with the sentiment, too. :)

Regan said...

beauuuuutiful!

BabyBokChoy said...

Certainly there are NO words to describe the awesomeness of this card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty thing!!! I love the heart stamp too, especially you've made them into cute lovely banner!

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous, love the colors and hearts!!

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Gorgeous card, I love the papers you have used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Daniela Dobson said...

What a cute card!!! Love the paper and the hearts!

Heidi Van Laar said...

So sweet! I love the mix of patterns!

Sandy said...

You sure do make fun and interesting cards - far from the typical I so often see. I sure would love to advance to your level. I love your work!
Sandy

Chris (catt871) said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE the sentiment, it is perfect for our theme! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!
Hugs,
Chris

Deanna said...

Oh my gorgeous!