Tiffant Doodles Blog Hop!!!

Hi! And thank you for joining us at Tiffany Doodles for our first blog hop of 2012! We're so glad you're here! It's ALSO the second anniversary of Tiffany Doodles!
You're going to find lots of inspiration along the way, from several talented ladies. Be sure to leave each of them a comment by Sunday the 15th for your chance to win something of your choice! That's 16 chances to win! All winners will be announced on the Tiffany Doodles blog Wednesday January 18th.
If you've arrived from Michelle Houghton  you're in the right place! If this is your first stop, please go back to Jessica's blog so you don't miss anything!

Here's a few Gift card holder's I made with Tiffany's digital and you can find it  here Gift card and envelope Template  . I LOVE the versatility of this set and I can see myself using it over and over!! I used Lilly Bee's new line Head Over Heels. I love the colors! I made the white heart banner by just punching out some white hearts and gluing them to twine.Easy Peesy! The white heart on the left gift holder is a die from Cheery Lynn there are very intricate and I LOVE them!  And on the bottom holder I punched out a heart and added some lace paper from behind. All three holders we so quick and easy!!
Here are some close ups :-)




Click on the link above to go directly to this digital


...
I hope you're feeling inspired! Before you hop over to Collette Landwer blog,  remember to leave a comment for your chance to win! Tiffany is giving away the entire January release and all you have to do is create a card or project using a Tiffany Doodles image, blog about it, and add your name to in linkz tool which can be found on Tiffany's blog. On January 18th the DT will pick one person to win the entire January release!

Here' sthe list of all the blogs on this weekends tour!
Thanks for hopping along with us, we look forward to seeing your creations!

Hugs, Char

34 comments:

Jessica Griffin said...

Such beautiful gift card holders!! The colors are gorgeous!

Tiffany said...

Charlene, I just lOVE your gift card set! They are so fun and cheerful, great colors!! Thanks so much for playing with us!

Allie Gower said...

Gorgeous! This are so much fun - great use of the stamp set. I love it!

hwscutie said...

Great cards!

dani.beckman said...

I adore these gift card holders!

Mar said...

Gorgeous Char! I love these...so cute!! Have a great weekend! Mar

Sherry Wright said...

So bright and beautiful, love them. The airplane card below is so adorable. Have a great weekend!

Stephenie said...

Nice gc holders!! pretty colors

marla said...

super cute card holders!!

Allie Cat Beads said...

very fun! i love gift card holders!

Susan said...

Cute idea!!!

Wendy said...

I love these gift cards they are fab and the papers are really bright and fun

Hugs Wendy

craftsbyreva said...

nice work!

Audrey Pettit said...

These are adorable, Char! Sooooo stinkin' cute!

donna mikasa said...

wonderful gift card holders! love this!

Christi Rogala said...

Beautiful! I love your color combinations!

FrancineB said...

Great use of the stamps and so fun.

Karen Wilson said...

Oh wow, how cute are these!! Fun! TFS!

Chris said...

Awesome cards!!!

Lagene said...

Lovely holders!!!

Pam W Merwin said...

How clever - these are all adorable :)

Linda W. said...

Oooooooh I really love these gift card holders!

Sara said...

Wow... These templates are absolutely awesome! I love how you decorated them! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs and Happy Creating Sara

Jen aka Scrapalajen said...

Your gift cards are so cheerful. Love the hearts and color combo.

Julie Hoffman said...

These are all so pretty!

cardcreationsnz said...

Such wonderful gift card holders.

CTgirl said...

How fabulous!! Love teh colours you used!!

Elizabeth said...

These are fantastic!

Ardilla said...

Great project... love all those hearts!

Keely Yowler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keely Yowler said...

I love your beautiful gift card holders, Charlene!!!

Sandy said...

great holders! what wonderful gifts!

TFS!

Sandy S

Sandy said...

I love the idea of the way you did those little hearts on a string. Can I steal that idea if I give you credit?!?
sandy

Deanna said...

Um amazing!