The Shabby Tea Room....A Krafty Christmas



This week I'm the shabby hostess and here is the challenge : 

Make a card/project using red, kraft, newsprint, and silver paper....with a star
And here is the inspiration picture I choose :-)


I love the newsprint with the kraft and silver.



This week's sponsor is Bugaboostamps and the adorable snowman image is snowman skates . They have so many cute stamps I had to get a few!! And the winner will receive 7 images!!! WOW!!!

And this weeks Guest Designer is :
Iwona Palomountain



 and  our monthly designer is

Please stop by these talented ladies blogs and give them some love!
And don't forget to stop by the Shabby Team room girls too :-)

Cindy Holshouser

I hope your Christmas shopping is done and that you have a blessed time with your family and friends this season! :-) Hugs, Char

13 comments:

Evette K. said...

Wow great card! I am so fond of snowpeople so this is a card for me to love. Thanks for sharing your TONS of talents with us. ekc

Lisa Dorsey said...

Such a sweet card Char! Love the items you chose for your challenge!

Mar said...

Awesome card Char! I love the snowman, and the challenge colors :-) Happy week! Mar

BabyBokChoy said...

Hello adorable snowman!!! How good do you look with that krafty flower?? Adorable stuff Char!!!

Deanna said...

Super cute Char!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, krafty Christmas, how right up my alley! LOVE your challenge theme this week, Char, and LOVE your card! That glittery snowman is absolutely adorable. Gorgeous design full of eye catching detail, too!

Sandy said...

I just had a chance to look at some of your fabulous creations and I am a fan! I became a follower and also I subscribe. Merry Christmas!
sandy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is a cutie!!!!
Merry Christmas to you and all!!!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Your card is super sweet Charlene!! Love that adorable snowman!!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Hugs...

Regan said...

oooh- I love that kraft 3d flower!

Maria said...

Sweet card! Love the glittery snowman and gorgeous flower!

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous card here and above!! I wanted to stop and wish you a Happy Holiday & year ahead. So glad to know you and that you share your amazing talent. :)

Heidi said...

As always, love the adorable card Char! You are soooo talented and give such an inspiration to others-thanks! :) Have a fabulous new year!