The Shabby Tea Room Challenge # 91 The Magic of Christmas

Hi and a Happy Monday to you! This week at The Shabby Tea Room is :
Create a card/project using pink, gold, neutrals plus flowers & snowflakes
and here's the beautiful inspiration picture:

Very soft and femine inspiration picture dont'cha think?

And here's my take:

I used Melissa Frances, Echo Park, Crate paper on this card. The calendar is from Bety and the paper trim is Melissa Frances too.


Our sponsor this week is Robynsfetish and the stamp i used is Christmas Twee. This week's winner will recive 5 digital stamps!!!

This week's Guest Designer is Tammy Roberts and our month long Guest Designer is Lea Lawson !! These ladies are very talented card aers and I'm sure you will enjoy visiting their blogs!

And be sure to stop by The Shabby Tea Room Design Team and see all their shabby goodness as
well :-)


Have a wonderful week sweet friends! Hugs, Char



7 comments:

mar said...

Gorgeous Char! Love the 25 and the tissue border!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE your card, Char! Holy cow! SO fabulous! SO amazingly detailed!
I thought of you this weekend when I was putting out my Christmas decorations and came across the beautiful card and ornament you gave me last year. Such treasures!! ((hugs))

Regan said...

stunning!!!!!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

stunning!!! I bought a white tree this year, I adore them :) x

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Char. That tree looks fabulous. The tissue looks great. :o)

Maria said...

Ohhh...lovely shabby layers! Love the Christmas tree with gold accents! Truly a gorgeous card...great job!

Anonymous said...

I just love the colors! My favorite color is PINK!! Just wondering what Flower template you use to make the flower? I didn't know if it was a cartridge or die. There are so many out there it is hard to choose. Thank you, Susan