The Shabby Tea Room #94 "A Colorful and Shabby New Year!"


Hi ! And happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! This week we  are truly blessed to have Crafty Secrets   as our sponsor at The Shabby Tea Room!!! Sandy was so generous to give us her new Creating with Vintage patterns CD#1 and Creating with Vintage Illistrations CD #2 and I can tell you these CD'S have sooooooooo many beautiful vintage images and beautiful patterns...I mean WOW I will be making alot from these CD'S!!!! Thanks Sandy!!!


And you are not going to want to miss this week's challenge!!!! The winner will receive there very own Creating With Vintage Patterns CD #2 and gift certificate !!!
This week's Inspiration comes from Melissa and the challenge this week is to :
Create a card/project using the inspiration photo's 4 colors. (Blue, Pink (or Red), Yellow and Green)




 I hope you had a very Merry Christmas? My kids donated to my scrapbooking cause and bought me a Silhoutte Cameo !!!! I am so so excited! I'm sure I will have a big learning curve lol! What did you get under the tree? I was thinking that I really need to do something about my organizating issues for the New year. I'm growing out of house and home with my scrap supplies....maybe I should quit my job and open my house as a scrapbooking store? What do you think? Lol

Here's my creation for this week's challenge. It's a Tussy Mussie and you can find it on the above CD'S. There are so many other adorable templates, images and paper :-) . And the nice thing is that you can use them over and over again and never run out! When I 1st started doing digital I wasn't sure if i would like them but I LOVE them!


This weeks Guest designer is Amber Goble and our monthly Guest Designer is Lea lawson !!

Be sure to stop by and give them so love! And please stop by the Shabby Girls Too!! :-)



Have a great week! Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Trisha said...

Beautiful tussy mussy. These papers are just amazing. I, too, got a Cameo. It is a bit of a learning curve, but, it does such beautiful cuts that I know that it will be so worth learning. I hope to try some print and cut today. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Mar said...

A beautiful tussie mussie char! Pretty colors. I has a great Christmas and hot a great pair if slippers I've been wanting!

Cindy Holshouser said...

This is so sweet. It would make a great party favor:)

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

absolutely beautiful charlene, hope you are having a Merry merry Christmas :) x

purple_pea_fran said...

Just so gorgeous and pretty! Hugs, Fran

Deanna said...

Love this tussy mussie!

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Char, the papers you used off the CD look so great with this template. So maybe you can tell me if the template on the CD like this Tussie Mussie would work with your Cameo Silhouette? Will it trace a path around the template shape and cut it out? That would be very cool and make me buy one as we have a bunch more templates for the next CD. Cutting 1 is easy but it would be fantastic if you could cut a bunch for a party.
Thanks for making such a pretty sample!
Sandy

Regan said...

GORG!! love this

Geri said...

I love, love LOVE this project, Char!!! So very sweet! I'm going to HAVE to treat myself to one of those CD's with some of my Christmas cash!!

Sandra said...

Hi Char, i just stopped by to tell you how much I love your creation! It is adorable! Hugs Sandra

Maria said...

A very lovely tussy mussy with gorgeous colors! Happy New Year!