MTME Pretty Palette's #40

Hi ! And I hope your having a wonderful Sunday! I am off to go Christmas shopping as I am one of those who waits until the last minute....not my choice....just so busy this time of year. I don't even have my tree up yet yikes!!!! Audrey, I need you at my house!!!!


Here's this week color challenge. Perfect for Christmas!




For my card I used Winter Knits These are the cutest hats!! and the sentiment is Warm Sentinments. I embossed the cardstock with a Sizzix snowflake folder .



I hope you can play along this week :-) Hugs, Char

4 comments:

Annette said...

Super cute card Char! I hear you on wanting Audrey at your house to help decorate, she is so talented! Have fun shopping today! Hope you get your tree up soon too! Hugs, Annette

Deanna said...

Love it!

Mar said...

What an adorable card Char!

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love this card, Char! That little hat is adorable. Love it on the pleated rosette, and love the embossing. Super cute sentiment, too. Love the die cut shape you used it with.
Wouldn't it be fun if we could blink our eyes and transport to each others' houses?? We could whip out your tree and holiday decor in no time. Would be so fun! :)