MTME Pretty Palette #41

Hi !!! And happy New Year!!! Did you have somewhere fun to go? I went out of town Friday night and stayed home for New Years....I know....party pooper right? :-) Well , I like staying at home now a days! I always have cards to made :-)

This week at My Time Made Easy the color palette is :


and I thought to myself......yikes! But it wasn't so hard after all! Isn't that little popcorn container so cute? And popcorn....my favorite desser of all time! Since being diagnosed a diabetic I gave up everything but not my popcorn....I still have it once in awhile :-)  And the popcorn container stamp is the perfect size for those Movie Gift cards!


The inside...I left plain 

I used this digital stamp About to Pop  ! It's an adorable stamp set.  !!

I hope you have a great New Years Day!!! Hugs, Char

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, did you ever rock that color combo, Char! I would say yikes to that one, too, but you absolutely nailed it. LOVE your gift card holder! And I'm with you about staying home on New Year's Eve. I am SO past the desire to be out partying that night. My biggest desire is to be in my pj's, in front of the tv with my family......and that's just what I did. :) Wishing you a very happy new year. May 2012 be your best year ever!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

wow ... how cool Charlene!! love this :) Happy new year :) x

Christie said...

This is so cute! Love it!