MTME Pretty Palette #39


Hi! I hope you had a great week? Tis the time of year to work overtime...so I apologize if I neglect my favorite past time...visiting your blogs! I will certainly visit and get my fix when I'm able :-)

This week at My Time Made Easy the color palette is:


For my card I used all a Flutter

And the patterned paper is A Loving Heart

Pretty Palette Details:
You can use the palette on ANY type of project!
While participation with products from  My Time Made Easy is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company.
Each week they will pick a winner from the palette participants, and announce them the following week, when the next Pretty Palette Challenge is announced.
The palette month will run from the 2nd Sunday of every month, to the 2nd Saturday of the following month, with the Winner announced that 2nd Sunday of the Palette Challenge.
This month’s contest began Sunday, December 11th. Contest ends Saturday, January 7th. Winner announced Sunday, January 8th.
PRIZE PACKAGE: Whoever plays along all month, in all 4 Palette Challenges within the month, will be entered to win a Pretty Package of THEIR Choice!
I hope to see you there!!! Hugs, Char


4 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

This is lovely, Char! Very pretty use of patterns and I love the way you used the colors! Beautiful butterfly too!

Mar said...

So So pretty Char! I love the butterfly :-) Have a great week!! Mar

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cool card, Char! LOVE those colors together and love all the texture and depth to your design. That butterfly is fabulous. Love what you did with the buttons, too.

Deanna said...

Totally gorgeous!