MTME Pretty Palette #37

Hi all!! A happy Sunday to you! Christmas is in full swing and I love this time of year! The decorations, the giving, the lights...every year Redding has Christmas light contests and it's so fun to drive around and see what everyone does! If I can I'll share some pictures of some fun decorated houses!

O.K. on to this week's challenge!!! I hope you can play along! The challenge is to use these colors:


Here's my take. I used Preserve It Oranges and Strawberries digi paper and this great collection of images from the Well preserved collection. I used my pencils to color in the lid and jar and paper pieced the label.




Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Char

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet, so lovely!!!

Romaine said...

Char, so pretty, pretty, pretty!

Mar said...

This is gorgeous Char! have a good week! mar

Audrey Pettit said...

This is absolutely adorable, Char! Love the sweet, homespun feel to this!