Hi there! I was so excited when I got a fun E-mail a few weeks ago inviting me to join My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette DT!!! I have always loved MTME Templates and now I get to play with their papers and digital stamps Yeah!!!! This is my 1st challenge :-)

and here are the colors


 Pretty Palette Challenge! Here's my card...




I used Beautiful Baubles for my card. I LOVE this set as it has so many adorable ornament stamps on it and I LOVE the sentments!! I paper pierced the ornament with some Crate paper and Glittered it up. And added some stickle dots. The card has some MME paper and some Authentique paper also.



Stop by the MTME Pretty Palette Challenge #33 to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! I hope you'll join us for this fun color challenge! Hugs, Char

12 comments:

Geri said...

GORGEOUS, Charlene!! And how exciting for you to be on this design team working with all those MTME goodies!! (I'm jealous!! ;) Have fun, and thanks for sharing this lovely creation!!

Mar said...

Congrats char! Pretty ornament !!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Congrats and beautiful project!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

SO beautiful!!

(-: Heidi

Heidi Van Laar said...

PS congrats!

Debbie said...

Beautiful, Char ... love the sweet and oh-so-pretty in pink bauble, twill tape and text background paper - WOW!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations, and well deserved! Another gorgeous creation! While I was away, you have been crafting nothing but beautiful things! I must get to work on kitting for a class, but your creations are stalling me! LOL Beautiful!!

Romaine said...

This is so beautiful, Charlene!

Christie said...

Gorgeous! Totally want to scrap-lift this!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats!!!! And that is a really sweet and pretty card for the holiday!!!!

Marge said...

WOW, Charlene, this is SO GORGEOUS! LOVE it!!! Congratulations too!!!