The Shabby Tea Room # Shabby Thanksgiving!


Hi Friends! It's time for a new Shabby Tea Room Challenge! This week I'm the shabby Hostess and I choose this inspiration picture for this week's challenge

For this card I used Tom Turkey! from Robynsfetish I paper pieced him, and also colored him in with some woodless pencils. The paper is a little Prima and some Bella Blvd Trim,, and a bit of MME. I love mixing papers!  I cut the white trim with my Cricut and used hooray-clear-stamps for the banner.
And the ink I used is Jenni Bowlin...LOVE this ink!!! I added a bit of paint around the outer edge of cardstock.





Our sponsor this week is robynsfetish !! And for the lucky winner 5 digital images!! WOW!!

And this week's talented Guest Designer is evgeniapetzer !! Also, I'm excited to have the talented audreypettit as our monthly Guest Designer !!!! :-) Be sure to stop by their blogs and see their beautiful work!!


And also be sure to stop by our terrific Shabby Tea Room DT Blogs too !!


have a wonderful week, and thanks for stopping by!! Hugs, Char

12 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a cute card, Char! SO pretty and SO fun all at the same time. Love the paper piecing on that adorable turkey image and LOVE the banner! Such a great mix of papers, too. :)

Debbie said...

Super sweet ... I love that fun little turkey and all those yummy layers -- especially those pennants. Wonderful inspiration for the Tea Room yet again this week :)

Mar said...

What a fantastic card Char! Loved the layers and the cute Turkey!Have a great day! Mar

Deanna said...

Completely too cute!

Suzanne said...

That turkey is too cute! I really love your cards!!!! Fabulous layers, and fabulous everything!

Annette said...

Your card is so cute Char! Great colors and I love the turkey, he is so fun and whimsy!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh he is a cutie! Love this card Char!

Christie said...

I love all the detail you put into this card! You're always so amazing at adding the little details!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Aww..... cute!!!!

Maria said...

Awww what a stunning colorful turkey, love it!!! Beautiful elements on your card...great job!!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

absolutely beautiful, love it ♥ :)

purple_pea_fran said...

So fun, Char! Mr Turkey is wonderful :) Fran x