The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #90 Winter Picnic

Hi! and a Happy Monday to you! I hope you can play along this week at the Shabby Tea Room, this weeks sponsor is the fabulous Just Rite !!!!

O.K. On with the  challenge :-)

Create a card/project using white or cream, silver and glitter.
And here's the fabulous inspiration photo from our Shabby Girl Cindy. Look at those adorable skates!



Just Rite Stampers


JustRite expands their rubber stamp assortment to include 4 ½” x 5 ¾” Cling background stamps. Design your own background paper with JustRite Background Stamps.


And this weeks oh so generous prize package that will go to our lucky winner is a JustRite Prize Package – $84.80 Value!! WOW!!

JustRite Custom Dies – Charm Dies

Charming Christmas Cling Stamps

Elegant Charms Cling Stamps

Be Charmed Cling Stamps


And here's my take. This card has everything done to it.....embossing, distressing, ink, glitter. :-)


I used Deck the halls Cling this is such a gorgeous stamp set!!




This week's Guest Designer is Lori Ulrich and Our monthly Gust designer is Audrey Petitt this is her last week as monthly Guest Designer and I have so loved all her beautiful creations :-)
Be sure to stop by the shabby girls blogs and see what shabby goodness they've cooked up!


Have a wonderful week and I hope you come back and visit again :-) Hugs, Char

15 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Glittery and beautiful!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous, Char! Love, love all the pretty sparkle and the stunning design. Your use of that new stamp is just fabulous. Love the little charm you tied on the bow and love the round shape. Love every little thing about this! :)
And thanks so much for your sweet comment!

Debbie said...

I simply adore all that sparkle and bling ... oh my shabby goodness, this is a true handmade masterpiece and fitting as a treasured keepsake for future holidays - LOVE!!

Suzanne said...

I love this! I hope you are not giving this away! LOL I love all the glitter, and your shabby style! Have a happy day my friend(:

BabyBokChoy said...

It really is so beautiful and elegant!! I adore the subtle glittery look!!

Christie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is GORGEOUS!!!

Char, I don't have your email...Scrap n' Art is trying to find a card sketch artist. Are you interested? Let me know.

:)

xoxp

Heidi Van Laar said...

Ooooh, I love this!

Cindy Holshouser said...

This is SO beautiful Char! I keep coming back to stare at it!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Your card is STUNNING!

Deanna said...

Stunning girl and look at that tiny little cookie cutter!

Lisa Dorsey said...

So very gorgeous Char!

Maria said...

Oh my!!! I didn't see the sweet little Christmas tree charm until I saw a close up! I wanted to reach and and grab it...LOVE IT!!! So much sparkling beauty on your card...just pure beauty...great job!!!

Christie said...

This is beautiful! LOVE the glitter!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how beautiful Char. Love the pretty ornament, the circle shape, all the glitter! Fab job on the challenge. :o)

Regan said...

wow- thats amazing!