The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #89

Happy Monday!!! This week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room is based on the following inspiration picture provided by Sheri :-) WOW isn't this pic gorgeous?

The Challenge : Create a card/project using the colors found in nature

 I can't tell you how much I am loving all the fall color around my town...every street brings new delights ! If I haven't told you lately....I SO LOVE FALL!! :-)

And this week's sponsor is

And this week's winner will receive 5 digital sheets = 20 images WOW!!!!
For this challenge I used an image off sheet #306 found here whoopsiedaisy



This week's weekly Guest Designer is Sarah Bargo and our month long Guest designer is Audrey Pettit :-) be sure to see what Shabby creations they made this week!

And also be sure to stop by the Shabby DT and see there wonderful inspiration :-)

Debbie Marcinkiewicz

I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember to be thankful for what we have!Hugs to all of you! Char 

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

So much detail and goodness on such a small space! This is gorgeous, Char!