The Shabby Tea Room #88 A Shabby Pastel Christmas!

Hi! A happy Monday to you! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Or started making Christmas cards yet? How many of you make your own Christmas cards? I have to confess that I just don't have the time....I send a few out and that's about it :-( Seeing this beautiful inspiration picture this week has me in the Christmas spirit! Isn't it gorgeous?? I hope you can play along this week as the lucky winner will receive 2 templates from Creations by AR and I love these gorgeous templates!
This week's challenge is to :
Create a card and/or project with a holiday theme and using the colors from inspiration photo.


The template I chose is called Bag It and it's really a great size bag for your gift giving and went together very quick and simple! I will be making more of these :-)


I used my favorite Crate paper peppermint collection and  a digital image from Bety's shop. The tinsel ribbon is from my fav scrapbook store (Paradise Scrapbook Boutique)


Our month long Guest Designer is the talented Audrey Pettit and you are in for a treat with her adorable card! and this week's Guest designer is Lenot Mos who's work is fabulous as well!

And be sure and take a peek at our talented Shabby Girls blogs :-)


have a wonderful week! Hugs, Char

21 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

This is amazing!!! Ok so tell me....how hard are the digital images to download and print to use? I've looked at her Etsy store so many times but never took the plunge. The images are just gorgeous though.

Mar said...

This is so cute Char! Love the softness! have a good day! Mar

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is just so pretty, I happened to have a chance to work with the templates from AR, aren't they so fun?

Re- Clare said she will be home at least for a week for her winter break, I hope she won't change her mind.

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO gorgeous, Char! Love, love the template and love how you've decorated this sweet container. That vintage image is fabulous. LOVE the tinsel trim, too!

Janetcraft said...

This is so sweet pastel 3D for Christmas project! great idea to share

Janetcraft said...

This is so sweet pastel 3D for Christmas project! great idea to share

BabyBokChoy said...

This is seriously drool worthy! It's absolutely so pretty and gorgeous!!! The colors are so shabby chic!!!!! You always nail these challenges!!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Gorgeous, Beautiful and Amazing!

Regan said...

just stunning Char!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

This is so great! I love it! Especially the tinsel lining at the top!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh Char!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!!

Cindy said...

I LOVE this Char. What a vintage, shabby treasure.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

So beautiful !! LOVE what you did with the image thanks for sharing!!

Bety ;)

Marge said...

Oh my, this is sooo BEAUTIFUL!!!

Christie said...

This is GORGEOUS Char! I love, love, love it!!!
Love PSB too! Don't you love their new space? So fun!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Just gorgeous!!

Annette said...

Your gift bag is absolutely adorable Char!! What a great presentation for a small gift, I love it!!! Hugs, Annette

Deanna said...

Wow girl, stunning!

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous in every way, love it!!

Heather said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the image ..and love the crate paper!! The holly and tinsel trim...just gorgeous!
Hugs