Pretty Palette #35

It's time for another Pretty Palette color challenge from My Time Made Easy






I just love this week's color challenge! And the adorable penguin :-) I used Perky Lil Penguin and Mrs Candy Claus. The paper is this is so cute!! And the candy canes are so versatile! I layered glittered netting over the card and used my copics to color this little guy in :-)

You should see what the Pretty Palette design team did with these colors! Amazingly beautiful! Stop by the MTME blog to see for yourself. Thanks for stopping in , and Happy Sunday!! Hugs, Char

4 comments:

pattyo said...

Oh, what a sweet card! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comment.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is adorable, I love the tinsel used on the card too!

Christie said...

Love the penguin! Such a cute card!

Deanna said...

So pretty!