Papertrey Bloghop

Isn't this a gorgeous inspiration picture? WOW gorgeous!! I've always wanted to play along and I finally am :-) Could someone come decorate my house like this? :-) I miss having a 2 story house for the sake of a garland up the stairway...but I don't miss the stairs lol
For my card I used Papertrey's Stocking Prints Stamp set. I started by using the matching die to cut them out, then I stamped them. after stamping them I ran the boots thru my Zyron to add sticky glue to the front for my glitter. It's so much easier and the glitter sticks great ! The paper is Noverber 2011 Accessory sheet


I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving :-) Did you, or are you going shopping today? I'm going to, but I'm not getting up and three in the morning to go this year...that's not for me :-)  Well I think I'll start off my morning with tree decorating and Christmas music :-) Have a wonderful day! Char

20 comments:

Marge said...

What a FABULOUS card!!!

Kay said...

Beautiful! I love the Santa hoat on the stocking, the twine bows, the glittered stockings- heck, I just love it all!

Kay said...

Umm, sorry about that typo above. That should say Santa "hat"- clumsy fingers...

Luanne said...

Oh, that Santa hat is adorable on your cute little string of stockings. Fun card! :-)

Karen Letchworth said...

Just adorable, Char. You amaze me - always! Thanks for stopping by my blog every now and then to say hello. I really appreciate it.
Blessings, Karen

Tammy said...

Love this! And that Santa hat hanging on one of the stockings...brilliant idea!

Lisa said...

Wow your sparkling stockings look beautiful! Very festive card!!

Cammie said...

What a sparkly treat! I love the ssanta hat on the stocking!

Mar said...

Char this is sooooooooo cute!!! I love the glitter stockings and the santa hat!!!!! Mar

Joyce said...

What a festive card. I just love those stockings.

Tracey McNeely said...

Outstanding card, I love the stockings. So festive.

Suzanne Russell said...

So adorable! The stockings are great on their own but i love the little crochet trim you added...perfect!

Julie said...

How sweet - the hat is great! Adds a fun touch! Lovely stockings as well. Great card.

Kim said...

oh my goodness, those are the sweetest stockings I have ever seen. Great card.

Cheryl said...

What a cute card. Love those glittery stockings.

Heidi Van Laar said...

So, SO gorgeous Char!!

Christie said...

LOVE this card! So, so perfect!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow! How beautiful, Char! LOVE this! That line of stockings is just gorgeous! I love that you added a hat to one. Love that fun trim you used, too, and what beautiful holiday paper. :)

Danielle said...

This is really beautiful! I love that trim so much!
Danielle

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty holiday card!!!! so very festive too!!!