MTME PrettyPalettes # 37


Hi! I hope all of you survived Black Friday? I was true to my word and haven't stepped foot in a store....unless you count Michael's :-) those 50% coupons come in handy especially when you accidently cut your craft mat :-) I love that mat and can't live without it :-)

O.K. on to this week's challenge!!! I hope you can play along! The challenge is to use these colors:

And here's my take: I used Fanciful Flourishes Paper and I love the fact with digital paper how I never run out :-) The corrigated tree is from Jilli Bean Soup. I drybrushed vintage white over the top.




The store is having a great sale right now : Sale Begins: Saturday November 26th through Monday November 28th (11:59 pm EST Time)


Thanks for stopping by and hoope to see you soon! Char

7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How pretty is that, love the texture too!

Mar said...

Very cute Char! I love the embossing and the flowers :-) have a great week! Mar

Christie said...

Love the soft green in this card and the paint is the perfect touch!

Christie said...

Love the soft green in this card and the paint is the perfect touch!

Audrey Pettit said...

How beautiful!! Love all the texture here! The combo of the corrugated tree with the lovely soft flower trim is spectacular! Gorgeous, Char!

BabyBokChoy said...

That particular shade of green is one of my MOST favorite, and I can stare at this all day long!!! :)

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!