MTME Pretty Pallette's #36

Hi! Happy Sunday! This week's Pretty Palette's challenge is to use these colors :-) I hope you have time to play along :-)


And I have to tell you that I was challenged this week lol :-) Which is a great thing!!

 

On my card I used a bit of Crate paper and  Ga GA for Gingham I love gingham and this collection is fantastic!! And you can find the tree this tree I used here Happy Hallows . I colored it in with my woodless pencils and copics combined. The frame is from the Crate paper "Random" collection


You should see what the Pretty Palette design team did with these colors! Amazingly beautiful! Stop by the MTME blog to see for yourself. Thanks for stopping in , and Happy Sunday!! Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Lovely fally card...I didnt make any this year...but now looking at yours wish I had! cherry

Sherry Wright said...

Perfect in every way! Hope you're having a great weekend. :)

Mar said...

Love this card Char!!! Have a great day Mar !

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Charlene. I love it. You're always making something lovely, and I always love to look!
Blessings,
Karen

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Beautiful card! I love the big ribbon bow!

Romaine said...

So lovely, Char! That stamp set is really suited to this challenge!

Audrey Pettit said...

Man, oh man, how I LOVE this card, Char!! What a stunning combination. Love the rustic touch of the gingham print and the kraft background with the elegant touches of the fancy edging and the bow. Such a gorgeous tree image, too.