Just Rite Christmas blog hop!!!

Hi Friends!! And welcome to the Just Rite Christmas Blog Hop!!! I have some super fun JustRite Stamps news to share with you today ... they are hosting a Christmas Linky Party and everyone is invited to the party! That's right ... their looking for enthusiastic paper crafters who own some JustRite Christmas stamps to create a bit of magic and link your project up at the JustRite Inspiration Blog!







For my card I used Greetings from Paris stamp set. And you can find it Here  I love this set! I now it's not a specific Christmas stamp but  thought it would be fun to use for my Christmas project :-)

Hop on over to the Christmas Linky Party Blog to read about all the details on the Christmas Linky Party that will run from November 2nd through the 8th. I hope you'll have time to join in on the fun!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! Char

12 comments:

Deborah Saaranen said...

I love that set as well...your design is just gorgeous featuring it!

Debbie said...

STUNNING card, my sweet friend - WOW! I adore that post card set and you've designed such a beautiful holiday card with it -- LOVE!!!

Regan said...

wow Char- this is stunning..need my address???lol

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh such pretty Christmasy colors!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Mar said...

Wonderful card Char! Love the birds and the postcard!

Audrey Pettit said...

OOOOO, gorgeous, gorgeous card, Char! Love that postcard and love the birds and holly. The doily is just beautiful, too. LOVE!
by the way, hoping you got my email the other day??

Annette said...

Your card is so cute Char! Love the little birds with the holly, it's adorable!! Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs, Annette :)

Heidi Van Laar said...

So, SO beautiful Char!

(-: Heidi

Sheri said...

So pretty and vintage! You just amaze me!

Marge said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Suzanne said...

Oh, my goodness! This has got to be the most gorgeous card ever! Really! Love it to pieces!