Just poppin in with a quick gift bag I made with Echo Park :-)

A a few weeks ago on a trip to Sac...on the way home I stopped in a small little town called Oroville and went into this cute little shoppe called Mary Lake Thompson ...I didn't know it at the time but she was on Oprah and is one of Oprah's top store picks...Anyway I saw this sweet shabby antiqued clock and had to have it for my kitchen :-) So I went back there this last weekend as the factory where they make their products was having a holiday sale and their  tea towels were 2 for $1.00 normally about 13.00 a piece I think ( Which is ...out of my price range :-) . They will make great presents and the best part?? It's every year!!! Here's a sample of a few towels that  I got.

And here's a picture of my clock :-) I have the perfect place for it :-)

 
So

Have a great day! Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Starr said...

Oh I love your gift bag! I made a couple and now that I see yours I'm starting over!!!LOL
Thanks for the blog visit!Starr

Deanna said...

Totally adorable little gift back!

Christie said...

The bag is darling! So creative!
And I can see why you had to have that clock, so fantastic!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such an adorable gift bag and I love your great buys!!!!

Annette said...

I love your gift bag, it's adorable!! The towels are so cute, what a bargain! The clock is Fabulous, love the shabby look of it!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Hugs, Annette

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, love your new clock and what adorable tea towels. Definitely an absolute score you got on them. Your gift bag is stunning! with a bag that fabulous, who even needs a gift???

YAYALADYBUG . . . said...

Hi Charlene . . . just wanted to let you know that I love all your creative work . . . I am so happy that you were able to stop in my hometown of Oroville and that you discovered one of my favorite shops and were able to make Mary's yearly factory sale - you should see her shop now (yes the decorations have changed since the factory sale) . . . like look forward to see more of your wonderful creations!!!