The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #86 Homespun Fall

Hi! And Happy Monday AND Happy Halloween!!! This week's challenge At The Shabby Tea Room is to :
 Create a card/project inspired by the photo with a fall scene
Our Shabby Host this week is Debbie and here is her beautiful inspiration photo !
Our sponsor this week is Simple Treasures ETSY and the prize package for this week's lucky winner is 15 yards shabby seam binding!!! WOW!!!

And here's my take on the inspiration photo


 

 The paper I used is from MME and originally I didn't care for this Halloween paper and I ALWAYS adore their paper...But when I saw it up close it is so CUTE!! I don't know what I was thinking :-(...

This week our fabby month long Guest Designer is Melissa Phillips and our wonderful Guest Designer this week is Mariyca Solovieva! Be sure to stop by their blogs and see their beautiful work!!

And also be sure to stop by our terrific Shabby Tea Room DT Blogs too !!


I hope you can play along!!

On another note........
My daughter and I took a little ride up to Ashland Oregon just for the day to see the Beautiful trees. I'm sure I've told you before that Ashland is near and dear to my heart. I wasn't sure if the trees were turning but we went anyway...It's only a two hour drive....But with my daughter driving more like 1 hour 30 minutes lol!! But in her defense she has a new Nissan Altuma and it didn't feel like we were going fast at all :-). Anyway, Fran from Frantic stamper allowed me to place an order at her on line store and pick it up in Medford!! And she gave me a tour to boot!! She has a big online store like 2 peas or scrapbook.com and it was SO much fun to see all that scrapbook goodness in one place! I told her she could leave me in there overnight and I'd be in heaven!! Thanks Fran!!!







Aren't these trees magnificent?? I was in my glory! And driving Thur the park right in the middle of the road was this little guy!! His parents were on the side of the road eating grass :-)

 And this is just 1 of the duck ponds in Lithia Park . This park is spectacular!!!

I can't believe that it's November already...the years keep going faster and faster :-(.. Happy Halloween today! What are your plans?

Hugs, Char

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Super adorable inspiration card this week, Char ... and OMG - those fall scenescape pictures are out of this world gorgeous! So happy you had some fun time over the weekend :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Love that sweet card Char and those pictures are just stunning! The fall colors weren't that great here this year. Made me a bit sad so I guess I will just have to keep coming back to your blog for the view. :)

Collette said...

Fabaulous photos! Here in Illinois, we had a slight change to yellow then seemed instantly changed over to brown and fell off ... with the exception of a couple of red ones here & there. I miss the color changes where it'd take a good month for them all to gradually change over. Thanks for the wonderful reminder of how beautiful fall CAN be :))

Deanna said...

Adorable card, those fall pics are amazing!

Geri said...

This is sweet, Char! Love the layout and those soft, pretty embellishments! Your pictures look like something from a magazine--so beautiful! I was very excited about my TSTR win and always appreciate your sweet comments! Thanks so much!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love, love your take on that fall photo, Char! That paper is so adorable. I just love how you used the owls and turned this Halloween line into something else. Really beautiful!
And so are all those photos! Wow, what amazing color you saw. I did take my dad to the mountains this past weekend, and the colors here weren't near as bright as yours. :)

Heidi Van Laar said...

I LOVE your card!! So sweet! Gorgeous pics too!

(-: Heidi

Christie said...

What an adorable card! I love the cute owls.
And those trees! Glorious!!!!

Ellen said...

Oh those little owls are so cute!!! I just love them and your card. Those photos are stunning. Our fall has not been as colorful as in years past but I got a good does of the colors through your photos. Thank you for sharing them!

Magda(i)Lena said...

Love your sweet card and those pictures are just stunning!