The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #85 Happy Halloween

Hi Friends!
This week's Shabby Challenge comes from our Shabby Girl Fran and is to :

Create a card or project with a Halloween theme using the colors purple, orange, black & neutrals w/ twine or raffia
Here's the Oh so cute!! Inspiration Picture :-)


And here's my card. I used Bety's cute Haunted Bingo Images  and some Echo Park  and  cut the frame and shape of my card out with my Cricut


This week's sponsor is morepaperthanshoes and for this week's Winner the prize is a $20.00 Gift Certificate!!!

This week's month long Guest Designer is Melissa Phillips and our Guest Designer for the week is Joanna Munster !!! Please stop by their blogs for some beautiful inspiration!

Be sure to visit the other Shabby Girls to see what they have created for your inspiration this week:



Have a great week and thank you sweet friends for stopping by :-) Hugs, Char

10 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Now that is one adorable Halloween card, Char! LOVE that vintage bingo image and LOVE the fun shape of your card. And wowzers on all the sweet details. You SO rock the Halloween, my friend. :)

Debbie said...

Love ... love ... LOVE! So shabby and sweet -- oops, I mean spooky! Just darling, sweetie :)

Cindy Holshouser said...

This is so great. I have lots of 'bingo card' stuff but never manage to use them. I love how you worked it into this great Halloween card Char.

Annette said...

Your card is so adorable Char!! Love the card shape and the bingo card, absolutely fabulous my friend!! (Audrey and I are on the same track - LOL!)Have a wonderful day!

BabyBokChoy said...

That little girl image is so so cute!! I love how adorable your card is!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So cute, so fun, your creation is always filled with lots of lovely layers, I love it!

Deanna said...

Crazy good!

Lisa Dorsey said...

WOWSERS Char, that card is absolutely stunning! I love the image and your design is wonderful!

purple_pea_fran said...

This is beautiful, so many gorgeous elements :) Love it! Fran x

Ellen said...

Your card is fabulous! Everything about it is so unique... the Bingo card is an inspiration! Just love the "spookiness" :D