The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #82

Happy Monday!
This week's challenge at the shabby Tea Room is to :
Create a card/project with an Autumn/Fall theme and here's the beautiful inspiration picture


This week's generous sponsor is  robynsfetish and the stamp I used is called "Basket of Apples"



Our month long Guest Designer is the ever so talented Melissa and our talented Guest Designer this week is Wanda Guess :-)

And your talented Shabby Girls are:

Have a wonderfully creative week sweet friends :-) Char

12 comments:

Heidi Van Laar said...

So sweet! I LOVE the colors!!

(-: Heidi

Audrey Pettit said...

OH! SO fabulous, Char! I absolutely adore every inch of this. What a fantastic use of that small apple bucket stamp. Love, love the framework you created for it!

Annette said...

Wonderful Card Char! Love all the embellishing and your coloring on the apple barrel is fabulous!! Hugs, Annette :)

Debbie said...

So colorful, bright and cheery ... LOVE!!!

MAR said...

What a totally fantastic cheerful fall card I love it!!!

Anabelle said...

I absolutely adore this card!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is stunning Charlene, I love how you put those DP together, what a lovely combo, you just have great eyes for stuff!

Magda(i)Lena said...

Wonderful card, so colorful. Really like it!

Christie said...

Oh! I LOVE this card!!! Don't you just love Fall?!?

Deanna said...

Amazing girl!

2amscrapper said...

This is beautiful--so crisp

BabyBokChoy said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card, such glorious use of Crate paper!! so so so cool!!!