The Shabby Tea Room #83

Hi Friends! And here's to a wonderful week!! This week's challenge host at The Shabby Tea Room is Sheri and here's the inspiration photo she picked :-)

And the challenge is to :

Create a card/project making your own flowers using the colors in the inspiration photo.



I colored in the frame with copics and stamped the polka dots. I paper pieced the dress with Bety's digital paper and the pearls are from Zva Creative that I won on my friend Ingrid's blog I was so excited to win!! Thanks Zva and Ingrid!!

This week's sponsor is digimyworld and the prize this week is a $10.00 gift certificate to the winner!!

This weeks Guest Designer is Inger Harding and our month long Guest Designer is Melissa !! Both are amazing designer's!!

And be sure to stop by our talented Dt team and see their awesome creations


I hope you have a wonderful week and thank you for stopping by! Char

12 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

How very, very sweet, Char! So pretty and feminine. Love that fun frame with the polka dots and love the paper pieced dress form. Fabulous flower, too. :)

Mar said...

So cute Char! Lov the flowers and the colors! Have a great week! Mar

Regan said...

wow..that is stunning

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Hi charlene, sorry haven't popped by in a while, kinda behind in my blogging (",)
Looooooving this stunning card and the flower makes it pop!! :) x

Annette said...

Super cute and so sweet Char! Love the colors and all the embellishing, it's absolutely adorable!! Hugs! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Me thinketh the colors are SO SO pretty!! totally romantic, feminine and beautiful!!!

Christie said...

Gorgeous!

Deanna said...

Totally love this!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awww.... so sweet, so girly, just my type, love every bit of it!!!

purple_pea_fran said...

This is just beautiful, Char! Love the colours and patterns. Stunning :) Fran xx

Maria said...

A sweet lovely card with pretty dress form! And, I just love the flower! Take care!!:-))

Charlene Austin said...

OMWord I have been missing this goodness?!!! I am in LOVE with this card.