HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!


So what are you going to be doing today? They are so many wonderful blogs having contests and challenges today!!! I have been so busy at work this week but had to find time to make a card for today :-) And it's all made with Crate paper (Peppermint line). After jasmine's soccer game I'm going to try and do some challenges out in blogland today! Whatever you do , have fun!!!! I love having a world card making day for us card maker's!!



See you soon! Thanks for stopping by! Char

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

This card is so festive, and I love the santa claus! Perfect as always! Enjoy the soccer game, and happy World Card Making Day to you! Have fun crafting(;

mar said...

wonderful card char! Love the snowflakes with the pearls! Enjoy your day!! Mar

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is totally cute, happy card making day!

ChatterScene.com said...

Oh love this!!! It is just my style!

Crafty Cre8tions said...

How fabulous!!!!!! Love that Santa and those snowflakes!!!

Happy WCMD!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog :)
Maria

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Happy World Card Making Day Charlene! Such an adorable card! Puts me in the Christmas mood!

Christie said...

SO adorable! Love this card! Hope you had fun at J's game!
Are you going to PSB next weekend?

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so cute, Char! Love that line! I don't think they had this one at Archiver's last time, or I definitely would have picked it up. I am in love with that Santa. Your design is just stunning. :)

Deanna said...

Stunning!