Happy Friday!!

 Hi! Just popping in to share a Halloween card. This cute little Halloween kit is from Michelle Coleman. She used to have a web-site called Little Dreamers. The on-line store closed awhile ago and this month she opened it back up. For $5.00 I got the whole digital kit and it continues every month. This kit is only available for the month of October. I'm not usually a digital girl but I'm a big fan of Michelle's. I printed out the elements and cut them out. Very simple. The paper is Echo Park and the circle spider web is from Martha Stewart.




Today was Think Pink and I wanted to share a few pictures of the day :-)

And this picture I found on our web page...probably from last year but soooooo gorgeous!!! Tonight was the lighting of the bridge, but I had other plans, so going tomorrow night.


This is a picture of the front of the building where I work. The news cameras are there and alot of the employees are dressed in pink and lined up along the street passing out bags with a carnation and breast cancer awareness info to cars that pull up along the curb. Every year we pass out 40,000 or so bags to the community. I'm not sure how many bags were passed out this year. I'm very proud to work at a facility that cares so much about the community and Breast Cancer.

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by :-) Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Suzanne said...

This card is spooky cute! Love your design! Now, I need to check out the website(: Did they not make paper before? I think I still have some of it(;
beautiful pink photos, too. Have a fabulous weekend! Hugs

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, what a gorgeous card, Char!! Totally stunning, my friend! Love all the detail. You definitely rocked that digi kit. :)
And thanks so much for sharing photos of your big Think Pink event! What a fabulous thing to be a part of. Loved seeing these.

Lisa Dorsey said...

Amazing card Char and I just adore those pictures!

BabyBokChoy said...

Thanks for your sharing of the pink photos :) awesome, lol. And love that Halloween card, so beautiful!! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is such a wonderful card! And I love all the pink stuff you shared, thanks! : )

Geri said...

Cool photos! Love what you did with your card! Love that webbed frame and every other pretty element in your layout!

Maria said...

Fabulous Halloween card! Yeah, Think Pink!!! Great photos! Thanks so much for sharing them! Take care!!:-))

Heidi Van Laar said...

Goooorgeous Card! Love that spider web! Great pics too!

(-: Heidi

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Lovely card! And wow that Think Pink event looks A-MA-ZING!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous card and great photos!

Christie said...

Love your card! So fun!
And the Sundial bridge looks amazing in pink!