Birthday Grinch

A little history......My ringtone on my phone for my boss is "Your a mean one Mr. Grinch" a joke between us :-) Well, his 50 birthday is next Monday and I've been teasing him horribly lol!!He isn't taking turning 50 very well and when I saw these on pinterest I HAD TO MAKE ONE for him...I just changed the picture to what's approprite for me and off you go! I am going to put these on this desk this morning before he gets in :-) Hee Hee!!!! I think the idea is so funny :-) If your interested in the template go to my Pinterest and it's under DIY..



Sorry the pictures are bad...it was still dark when I took them....I really need to learn my manual controls on my camera!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Char

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Too cute!

Mar said...

Oh Char tooo funny!!! Very cool!! Have a great weekend! Mar

Audrey Pettit said...

LOL!! Too, too cute, Char! Hopefully this will make him crack a grin. :)

christie said...

Such a cute card/gift! Totally funny!

Anonymous said...

Too cute I'm gonna do this for my boss birthday also since I call him the Grinch!!