Shabby Tea Room Challenge #81 Chevrons

This week I'm the shabby host and I picked this pretty quilt as the Inspiration picture and here is the
challenge:
Create a card or project with Chevrons, and use the colors, Blue, Green, Orange,Yellow, Brown and Cream






Our wonderful sponsor this week is Just Rite Stampers and I used this beautiful new stamp set "Greetings from Paris!"

This set is so beautiful and I can see myself using this stamp set over and over!! The postcard is three separate stamps so if you wanted to arrange it differently you can! How cool is that?? A BIG THANK YOU !!! for being our sponsor this week!!!!

For this week's Shabby Tea Room Challenge, JustRite will be giving the lucky winner 2 of their new sets from the October Release --  Autumn Labels Twenty Two – a JustRite Cling set with 6 images  which retails for $19.95 and Autumn Words a Clear set with  40 stamps which retails for $14.95.  WOW!! 
These stamps are so beautiful!



Our Monthly Guest Designer is Sherry Wright and our Guest designer this week is Anabelle O'Malley, some uber talented ladies!!

And I must say that out DT made some extremely gorgeous cards!
 Here's the links to check out their blogs :-)

Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Melissa Bove
Sheri Holt
Fran Westmoreland
Cindy Holshouser

I hope you have a wonderful week!! Hugs, Char

14 comments:

Cindy Holshouser said...

I love how you colored the labels four image and the blue bow just adds a punch of pretty! Great card Char, and I loved this inpiration photo so much!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH this is so beautiful Charlene, love all the pretties, thanks for sharing!

Annette said...

So cute Char! You matched the colors perfectly from the photo and I love the blue ribbon! I hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs, Annette

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, what a gorgeous card, Char! Love, love the inspiration photo you picked out, and I love your take on it. The orange and blue are SO eye catching on your design. Gorgeous stamping, too. Really love this!

Debbie said...

BOLD ... BRIGHT ... BEAUTIFUL! WOW!!

Christie said...

So, so beautiful! I love the colors! Your cards are always amazing!!!

Mar said...

What a fabulous card! Love the blue bow and all the colors! Have a great week Char! Mar

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty! Love the multi colored label!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Absolutely stunning Char! Love how you incorporated that pattern into the card and the stunning images.

Crafty Cre8tions said...

This is wonderful! Love all the layers!!! Great job with the inspiration piece!
Maria

BabyBokChoy said...

It REALLY is stunning how you translated that quilt inspo photo into your gorgeous card!! That takes some serious imagination!!! awesome! I gots to tell you, I have now tried a few times at home and I cannot subscribe in reader for your blog, it's a HUGE bummer for me!!! I feel like I"m always late to the party!!!! lol.

Deanna said...

Gorgeous card and I want that blanket!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the goodies on your card! It's so eye catching and interesting...love it!!!

Janetcraft said...

I love the way you did for the overall card with lovely details..it's really inspiring!
and thanks for dropping by my blog and added some nice comments...