Shabby Tea Room Challenge #80 Vintage White

Hi! And welcome to this weeks Shabby Challenge!!! This weeks challenge is to:
Create a photo inspired card/project using all neutrals - white, cream, kraft, brown, black


And our wonderful sponsor this week is ellephantastic !!! The digi I used is Charlotte :-)

And 1 lucky winner this week will win 4 digi images!!!!

Our talented month Long Guest Designer is Sherry Wright and this week's talented Guest Designer is Pattie Goldman

I want to introduce two new Shabby Tea Room DT members this week!! We have Cindy Holshouser and Fran Westmoreland!! Please visit their blogs and congratulate them! And be sure to visit the other wonderful Shabby Girl's too :-)

Our Shabby Girls are :


I hope you have a wonderful week!! Hugs, Char

16 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, you KNOW I am in LOVE with this one, Char! How stinkin' sweet! SO totally adorable!

Annette said...

Super cute card Char, I love the circle base with the stars!! And, I want that fireplace in the photo, it's so shabby and gorgeous! Wishing you a lovely day my friend!

Debbie said...

What can I say ... this is AMAZING! I adore the round shape and the die cut stars, the cob web image on the newsprint paper is divine and love how sweetly you colored the girlie with her kitty too -- LOVE IT ALL!

Deanna said...

So totally cute!

Mar said...

What a stinking cute card Char!!!

Christie said...

So cute! Love the little witch!
xoxo

Sheri said...

This is ADORABLE! Your vision always impresses me! Thanks for the inspiration every week!

BabyBokChoy said...

You really make me want to buy some of these circular dies and of course I could just start with circular cards!! :)

Heidi Van Laar said...

So cuuuuute!

(-: Heidi

Lisa Dorsey said...

Fabulous card Char!!! Great shapes on here!

Lea L. said...

This is really cute! I love the star border on this circle shaped card!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so BOO-tiful, love that cute image!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh my Charlene! This card is so cute to be spooky! Really puts me in the Halloween mood!

Sherry Wright said...

I just love your little witch.. great job with the coloring. Amazing card.. hope all is well with you! :)

purple_pea_fran said...

I love this card so much! Everything about it is adorable :) Fran x

Magda(i)Lena said...

This is really cute! I love the star border.
Thank you for visiting my blog ;-)