CITY CRAFTER CHALLENGE WEEK 74...I "HEART" YOU!

This week over on the City Crafter Challenge Blog, the challenge is to incorporate hearts into your project !! I LOVE hearts!! What an adorable picture Cheryl picked out too! :-)





For this challenge I used Bella Blvd called "Finally Fall". I have to say that Fall is my favorite time of the year. Although, it's still 90 here, the mornings and the evenings cool down and the air is crisp and clean I love it!! In about a month I'm going to a town in Oregon called Ashland, and I am getting so excited! They have the prettiest fall trees and the town is so beautiful!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend ! Char

13 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, this is so, so sweet, Char! Such adorable paper! Love that fancy die and love the twine and heart brad. The strip of hearts is just so perfect, too. This totally makes me smile.
Your upcoming trip sounds just fabulous. I know you can't wait!

Mar said...

Very pretty Fall card Char!!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Char! Love that fall theme. Have a wonderful day!

Deanna said...

Totally love it!

Ros said...

Beautiful card ...perfect for our challenge ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Heidi Van Laar said...

Ooooh, gorgeous! Love those papers!

(-: Heidi

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so fun, and that brad is oh so cute, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Linda R. said...

I just love the fall colors.. This looks wonderful.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

Fall is my favorite season too! LOVE the beautiful colors that come with Fall.
Your card is so beautiful! I love the paper and how you incorporated your hearts.

Christie said...

Oopps...for some must have hit "anonymous" by accident.

Cheryl Nelson said...

Such a FABULOUS fall card! LOVE, LOVE, LOOOVE it! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

BabyBokChoy said...

I really think this is so so sharp! That paper really is way too adorable and love the doilie and the design is fantastic!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Just catchin up with my lack of blogging Charlene, loving all your creations, fabulous work!! :) x