Tiffany Doodles DT & Unity Stamp August Sketch Challenge!

Hi sweet bloggers :-) I hope your week is going great! For me, it's gone really fast!!Yeah!!!

It is official! I am a new member of the Tiffany Doodles design team! I am lucky enough to get to play with tons of digital images that are so awesome... Check it out at Tiffany Doodles . There are images for everyone...my style is cutsie stamps ..but I may have to try my hand at serious :-) !!....all shapes and styles!  The New August challenge will be coming soon so be on the lookout.... Also, some fab sales going on this month so check them out too! Images as low as $1... !! For those new to digital images, don't be scared... I was at first, but with being on the Shabby Tea Room DT I had challenges to use these adorable images and coloring is so popular now getting the designs right away is instant gratification for me lol!!... Talk about fun and user friendly... Digital images allow you the flexibility of changing the size of your image!, so many options... :-) Tiffany also has tutorials that show you how simple it is!! Thanks Tiffany!!! :-)


 I always want to play along with all the challenges out there in blog land, but I always have time restrictions :-( This week I have lots of time and I have a ton of  Unity's Kit of the month stamps :-), so...this month's challenge was perfect!


Here's the challenge : Take out ANY Unity Kit of the Month and make a card or other stamped project (card or other stamped project) based on the sketch above.




I used August Kit of the Month for this card. I paper pieced the owl and inked the birds in the background to make patterned paper. The sentiment and heart are also in the kit :-) Pretty simple sketch and you know me! Pile on the embellies lol!! This is as simple as I go lol!!!

If you want to play along here the link Unity August Sketch challenge



Thanks so much for stopping by! :-) Have a great day!! Hugs, Char

13 comments:

airbornewife said...

This is cute as can be.

~ Pam

Deanna said...

Oh the cuteness!

Annette said...

This is so cute Char! I love the little birds in the background!

Mar said...

What an adorable card Char! I love the pieced Owl Cute!!! Have a good weekend! Mar

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so cute, I love the stamp set you used.
Have a fun-filled weekend! : )

Inger said...

Such a cute and adorable card!!
Love it! :))

Audrey Pettit said...

Eeeeek! So, so, so stinkin' cute, Char! I just adore that owl. Looks so fabulous with your paper piecing. Love the stamped birds in the background and your sentiment is awesome, too.
Congrats on making the Tiffany Doodles DT! They are lucky to have you. :)

Anne said...

This is adorable!! Love the sweet owl and the buttons! Congrats on your DT position!!

Jimmi said...

This is SO cute!!
Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch!

chickadee3357 said...

I love how you used the bird stamp for the background.

Jen said...

This is super cute!

Brenda said...

I just love this card! That owl is one of my favourite images!

CharityHand said...

This is oh so cute! Love the own. the papers and buttons! Love those buttons! :)