Tiffany Doodles Friday Release!!

Happy Friday!!!!

Do you have fun plans for the weekend? Most of your have kids that started back to school this week :-)And in honor of Back to School, Tiffany is coming out with this adorable digital set!


I just love this cute little schoolhouse. It's complete with a bell tower! When I was in the 9th grade I wrote for the school paper (you couldn't tell now lol)! And I discovered that we had a bell tower that I hadn't known was there. I did a story on it, and thought it was so cool that I got to climb the stairs and see it up close :-)

You can get this schoolhouse set Here

I LOVE digital images! Their easy to buy, download, and edit to fit your card, or project perfectly! :-)

I hope you have a great weekend ! Thanks for visiting!! :-) Char

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so cute, Char! Love that little schoolhouse, too. In the small town where I grew up, we still have our original red schoolhouse just like this in our town center. It's been an art museum forever and ever, but I love that it's still there.
Your card is adorable. Love the mix of school goodies and stars. Fabulous coloring, too.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Deanna said...

Love it, so fun!

BabyBokChoy said...

That is super duper adorable!! that little school house, cute cute cute!!!!

Mar said...

What an adorable schoolhouse Char! Love all the bright colors. Have a great weekend ! :-) Mar

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Too cute!!!!

CharityHand said...

Wow! Loving that school house. Great detail on this.