The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #77

Hi! And welcome to The Shabby Tea Rooms Challenge #77 and I'm happy to say that our wonderful sponsor this week is Pink Persimmon!!! I have always love their stamps!! This week I am using Your a Jewel And I also Incorporated These cute little Scottie Dogs!

Our challenge this week from our Shabby Hostess Pattie, is to :

Create a card/project using your birthstone color somewhere in your project!
My Birthstone is a Ruby and I'm on the cusp of a Leo and Cancer.



I stamped some paper with Your a Jewel stamps several times and embossed them with clear embossing powder. After that was done I inked over the stamped images with different colored inks and used my star punch to make stars! I love the texture and feel of the stars. The paper is a mish mosh of Crate paper, MME, Simply stories, and a Papertrey woodgrain stamp.

This week our month long Guest Designer is the talented Andrea Ewen, and your fabulous GT this week is Kylie Kueter


Our fabulous Shabby Girls!

I  sure hope you come over to The Shabby Tea Room and play along!! Pink Persimmon is giving away to 1 lucky winner a $40.00 Gift certificate Whoo Hoo!!!!

Have a fantastic week friends, and I hope you can join this week's challenge :-) Hugs, Char

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Simply adorable ... love all those bright pops of color -- YUM!!

Annette said...

This is super cute Char! Lots of sweet details and I love the little dog, it's just dorable!! Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Annette

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun challenge this week! I never would have thought of a birth-stone twist. Love your fun card! Those stamped and textured stars are fabulous. Love the little Scottie dog, too. Really adorable, Char!

Deanna said...

This is so totally cute!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

fabulous card Charlene :) love it !! :)

Mar said...

Great card Char! Love the bright colors :-) Have a great day! Mar

Lindsay Weirich said...

love the punched star our of the jewel stamp, genius!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

SOOOOO cute!!!!

Regan said...

oh wow..loooves it

Christie said...

This card is SUPER cute! Love the little doggie!