Shabby Tea Room Challenge #74

 This Week's challenge is :
Create a card/project with a tea theme. Use blue & green
Sheri is our sweet Shabby Host this week and here is the Inspiration Photo she used
Boy, I would love to have some of those double tea pots in the back....so cute!!!


This week's Sponsor is Robyn's Fetish!!!

Here's my take :-) The frame under the Tea Pot is from  Robyn's Fetish and it's called  Ornate Frame  I paper pieced it with some LYB paper . The backround paper is also LYB. The little flower is Webster's Pages...I love these flowers!!! The Tea Pot is Papertrey and the sentiment on the tea pot is also papertrey. It had a circle around it and it wouldn't fit on the tea pot, so I inkes the image and wiped off the ink on the cirle and it fir perfectly! :-)



I hope you find some time to play along tis week :-)
Our GDT this week is Lenet Mos !!!And our GDT for the whole month isAndrea Ewen!! Be sure to visit their blogs and leave some love :-)

And also be sure to stop by The Shabby Girl's blog's and see their beautiful creations also :-)


Have a wonderful week sweet blogger friends!! :-)

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Soooo beautiful, Char!!! I love how you put the sentiment inside the tea pot and such pretty elements -- love the banner points peeking out down at the bottom of the design! PRETTY!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, this is SO, SO beautiful, Char1 I just love to see all your fabulous Tea Room creations. This is just a perfect interpretation of that photo. Love the stamping inside the teapot. Love the frame. Love it all!

Mar said...

What a well put together card Char!! Love the sentiment on the front of the Tea Pot! Happy Monday sweet friend! Mar

Annette said...

Wow Char!! You Rocked that challenge, your card is gorgeous and it goes so perfect with the photo! I love it!! Hugs!

Suzanne said...

You are such a rocking card maker, and everything else, too!!!(; Love this so much! I wish I could create a card like you!(; I will be back to check out more of your creations. Wish you were here to help me unpack! LOL
Have a fabulous day, my friend!

Christie said...

What a beautiful card! I love it Char!

Daniela said...

What a beautiful card! Love those colors together!

Leigh said...

Oh, this card is fabulous! I love it!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Love ! Love your card Charlene!! Your cards are always fab :) :)

BabyBokChoy said...

This is a beauty, I think more than anything, the design and the colors are just so spot on!!!!!!

Mandee Adams said...

Love love love the design of your card....and the teapot inside the frame is pure genius! Thanks for leaving some much needed love on my blog...it's especially appreciated!