The Shabby Tea Room #76 "The sweet days of summer"

Hi Friends! Welcome to another week of fun challenges at The Shabby Tea Room! It's my week to be the Shabby Hostess and here is the Inspiration photo I chose

(Via Pinterest)
And the challenge is to : Create a card/project using a handmade flower and the colors pink, peach, green, and neutral


Our generous Sponsor this week is Paper Pretties and the Digital Image I close to work with is Just Married Set. For this week's luck winner will receive this adorable  stamp


 But obviously, I didn't listen to my own instructions, because I forgot to make a homemade flower !! Sorry girls :-( It's a good thing I'm not being judged...I'd be disqualified lol! )


Our month long Guest Designer is Andrea Ewen and this weeks Guest Designer is Amelia. Be sure to visit their blogs and take a peek at their wonderful creations :-)
 And also be sure to stop and visit the shabby DT :-) ....and leave some love :-)


Danielle Greenwood

Have a wonderful week! I will be back in a few days to share my surprise :-) Hugs, Char

8 comments:

Magda(i)Lena said...

Great card and wonderful inspiration!

Thank you for picking me as a winner TSTR #75.

Debbie said...

So sweet and pretty ... I love the heart shape and pretty little bloomer blossom (it was 'handmade' by someone!!). Great inspiration :)

Christie said...

Such a pretty card, I love the heart-shape! And your flower looks homemade. :-)

Mar said...

Awesome card and look at all those layers! Gorgeus Char! Have a great week! Mar

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so sweet and adorable, from the shape to the embellishment, I just love every bit of it!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a darling project Charlene! Love the fabric flower!

Annette said...

Absolutely adorable Char!! LOVE the heart shape and all the sweet details!! You are so creative my friend!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute, cute, cute card, Char! Love the sweet heart shape and love all the details. Such a pretty Bloomer flower and fabulous stamping and coloring. :)