HO HO HO

Hi Friends! I hope your having a wonderful week so far? This summer seems to be flying by, and it's not just me, I've heard it from everyone lol! But secretly I'm so glad because fall is my favorite time of the year. I love how the air is cooler and fresh and the trees start turning pretty  colors and I love lighting my candles and the smell of them throughout the house :-) I think I have enough candles to last a lifetime and I keep buying more lol :-)

Well, I have a quick card to share today...I know It's not even close to Christmas....but I got this new Unity Stamp in the mail called "25 Days of Christmas" when I saw it I was hooked on the cute little banner with  the Santa and other cute images :-) The Santa is from Papertrey and the December calendar is also in the Unity Set.


Have a great Wednesday! Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, how stinkin' cute! You've got my address, right??? ;)

Annette said...

This is so cute Char, I love it! I've made a few holiday cards too, it's never to early to start thinking about Christmas!

Mar said...

Oh Char! What an adorable card! I love the banner and the cute Santa :-) Have a great weekend! Mar

BabyBokChoy said...

You always make the cutest and most adorable cards!! This one is no exception!!! awesome stuff!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is adorable, the banner is wonderful, it is never to early to start the December project.
Like you, my favorite time of the year is fall, and my chinese name actually mean Autumn.
have a fun-filled weekend my friend!

Deanna said...

Ack, I love it!