Guest Designing for Pencil Lines !!!

For the Shabby Tea Room Challenge #75 go Here

I am So EXCITED  and HONORED to be a Guest Designer today for pencillines if you haven't visited their challenge blog you are in for a BIG treat!! They have so many talented designers and so much inspiration !!I love to visit and look at all the inspiration !!!! As you know,  I am more of a card maker then anything else,  but you can always adapt any sketch to a card!!! Here's my interpretion of this week's sketch done on a card :-) Thank You Anna! :-)




I used my favorite paper...Crate and the adorable Butterfly is from Marianne's. I cut it out, embossed it, drybrushed it with Creme paint, sanded it and inked...I put that poor butterfly through just about everything lol!!


Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting :-) !!

12 comments:

Ingrid Danvers said...

Congrats on the GDT spot. Your card is gorgeous....as always. Great job!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love, love it!

Regan said...

go Char!!!!! you are amazing...you have to know that!

Annette said...

Your card is absolutely stunning Char, I think it's one of my favorites ever!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Huge congrats and this is absolutely beautiful!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Congratulations! Gorgeous card Char. I love circle cards and this one is just the prettiest. Sweet image, lovely and rich colors... just perfect. :o)

Christie said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Love this card! So fun to be guest designing! Congrats!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

aww.... how sweet, love the pretty things all over, and congrats on the GD spot!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on your GDT!!!! That is sooooo pretty!!

I really needed some time off and will be coming back slowly....so many real life things going on and so little time to create!!!

Love you for your concern and yes those connections are amazing!!!

Love ya girlie and have a wonderful day!!!

Sherry Wright said...

Congrats, your card is amazing as always!! Hope everything is going well with you. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, is that not the cutest card evah?? I am in love with this sweet thing, Char! Love the little girl and love that butterfly. Fabulous banner, too. You so rocked that sketch. Congrats on your guest design gig. :) I love Pencillines....need to get over there more.

Deanna said...

Wow, beautiful!